21 September 2016
Words to Live by….
When all things have been said and done and I did my best, I can rest easy ….
Today will be great if…..
- All tasks are completed early.
- I can complete document review and R would stay calm and be more helpful instead of being distracting.
- We can conclude the assessment on a good note.
State of mind ….
- Maybe surrounded by
A million people, I
Still feel all alone
I just want to go home Home by Michael Buble
- Finish soon
- Going home ✈️
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I completed the document review and clarified conflicting points.
- The closing meeting turn up to be a pleasant interaction with the applicant’s top bosses and the top honcho’s pride tells me he can transform the organization to one tough cookie.
- I am home and the humans and dogs are pleased.
- We can leave early and traffic would be light, I’ll be home early.
- Home is near, Hershey and company would not have to wait longer.
- I get to a home that is peaceful and tidy and tasks are done, I can just flop in bed.
Grateful for …..
- The wonderful reception and hospitality throughout our stay and the beautiful send off by our gracious hosts.
- R for hitching me a ride to ATC.
- Kuya Jack for the last ride going home.
- K for the comforting dinner of sinigang na bangus that tells me I’m home.
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
, September 2016
. Bookmark the permalink