20 September 2016
Words to Live by….
Nothing beats being prepared ….
Today will be great if…..
- I will a clear mind to ask the right questions and integrate the answers.
- There is some spare time to look at the documents, then there will be time to start doing the report.
- We can finish early and relax and enjoy our stay.
State of mind ….
- Let’s paint the picture of the perfect place
They got it better than what anyone’s told you
They’ll be the King of Hearts, and you’re the Queen of Spades
Then we’ll fight for you like we were your soldiers
- Lovely day ☀️
- Concentrate, focus and let’s drill it in!
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I was on a roll and I think both sides were learning from the process.
- I prepared better than yesterday by stocking on fruits and chips ☯️
- I was fed good food from morning till night ♨️ with coffee to boot ☕
- M would be consistently responsible, I can be at peace even if I’m away from home.
- K would take on the role of next-in-line when we are not home, it would even be better.
- OS would be more assertive and act like he is in charge when we are not home, I’ll be in complete peace.
Grateful for …..
- Surviving the second day of assessment.
- Generous amount of fruits and junk food within our access that tempts, entices and keeps us awake ⚛
- OS for dog sitting Hershey, Queenie and Aubrey. Responsible boy ☻
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
, September 2016
. Bookmark the permalink