18 September 2016
Words to Live by….
The heart tears a little everytime I go away ….
Today will be great if…..
- The remaining chores will be done.
- I can do last minute shopping so that I can leave in peace.
- I can figure out the best way to get to the meeting place without breaking my bones.
State of mind ….
- Let’s go into the mountain, We’ll leave it all behind. … except I don’t want to leave Hershey, and Aubrey and Queenie
- Pressed for time…
- I must!
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I did it ….. my way…
- I made it to the meeting place in one piece.
- This is the start of a task that would serve as a learning experience to further hone my assessment skills.
- I did everything yesterday, I wouldn’t be so harassed.
- I did not forget all those tiny stuff I need to bring, it would have been a perfect packing.
- I read on the SV tool earlier, there won’t be a need to cram.
Grateful for …..
- Still managing to do all everything that needs to be done.
- We got to the venue fast, safe and sound. Thanks to MD who drove me to the bus station.
- The hospitality and generosity of our host to ensure we are comfortable.
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
. Bookmark the permalink