17 September 2016
Words to Live by….
Family matters most …..
Today will be great if…..
- All chores and errands and some me time will be accomplished.
- There will be time to go to the cardio which has been postponed so many times.
- I will have time to review the SV tool.
State of mind ….
- Say that you’ll stay a little
dont say bye-bye tonight
say you’ll be mine
just a little bit of love
is worth a moment of your time. …
- Partly blissful
- Partly stressful
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I was able to bathe Hershey and Aubrey who love to be touched mum’s healing hands.
- I managed a trip at a salon for an evening appointment they agreed to.
- ED came home.
- The kitten made it, she would make a purrfect playmate to Marie and Anton… but it didn’t. M & R gave her a decent burial.
- I can pack for tomorrow’s trip, that would be one less task to do.
- I can squeeze a trip to SM Southmall so that I am task-free tomorrow.
Grateful for …..
- Ticking off 4 tasks from my To Dos.
- Nilagang baka with the works cooked by K ♨️
- Hershey’s road to wellness.
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
. Bookmark the permalink