13 September 2016
Words to Live by….
Courage is not the absence of fear but its conquest.
Today will be great if…..
- I can do just one more dog chore before I go because I cannot leave the house and not think about Queenie’s eye that seemed to rupture again and another dog, Aubrey, that is appearing to adjust poorly to blindness…unlike Hershey who tries to learn things, Aubrey stays in just one portion of the house and only moves during mealtime. She is also not eating well and now is fed inside along with other dogs we have to shield from more active dogs.
- Everything works in perfect harmony….
- J can allow me to settle down just for a few minutes when I arrive in the office, before loading me with what’s in store for the day, most specially the issues. Being a libran⚖, I need to settle down just a teeny weeny bit before facing my day.
State of mind ….
- The dawn is breaking, A light shining through, I’m barely waking and I’m still curled up in bed …. (my cover version of Howie Day’s Collide
- It’s like Monday and I’m gonna be late.
- SV, Database, AVP, Regional Briefings
Today was simply amazing because …..
- Mercury drugstore inside the village is open so I was able to buy the eye ointment before going to work.
- The AVP project is rolling.
- I got the new Beep card with my last money☺️…. a sure sign of customer engagement ✍️ for my preferred P2P bus.
- I got a little chat with Manong Guard stationed at the entrance of the free parking space where my car is parked after I got off the bus. Manong seems friendly and even tipped me on coming early so I can have a good spot.
- Queenie’s eye was not punctured, I wouldn’t be late…. but I cannot leave her in that condition.
- Traffic was not like it is a Monday, I might have made it to the office on time…. well, traffic’s been unpredictably bad lately..
- I am not too distracted by my upcoming island tour ☸, I could have done more.
Grateful for …..
- Not bringing lunch today…. I had pork sisig from Sisig Hooray… am bad … yes I am, yes I am
- Doc Saina of Pet Mobile, my doggies vet clinic for the past 10 years, for free consultation over the phone. Queenie’s case is a repeat of her condition for which meds were presecribed when I brought her there. Doc Saina patiently looked for her record and texted me on what antibiotics to buy.
- The last money I had to scrape to buy Queenie’s meds as the Mercury drug in the village doesn’t have yet the terminal for debit card…. the amount to too small to charge to credit card.
- Catching a little bit of TIMY and the whole of BfY even as I was administering the magic potion to the dogs.
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
, September 2016
. Bookmark the permalink