12 September 2016
Words to Live by….
Be happy as a bee….
Today will be great if…..
- If I can do as planned….
- M and R can do the work earlier and faster.
- I get to have time to look around the mall unhampered by time constraint.
State of mind ….
- Yes, you are my sweet Jamaica….
- Wanderlust 🌄 coming over me over and over again…. thinking of the last frontier ☀️
- More ice cream, no nuts please
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I It’s all so peaceful here…..
- I did things my way 🙂
- I finally booked our flight to the next island destination… excitement is in the air ✈️
- I If dogs don’t get sick, I will feel much happier and less stressed.
- The weekend extends so that ED and MD would be home longer….
- I can sleep early and not be absorbed what’s in the social media so I can wake up early.
Grateful for …..
- A traditional breakfast of longanisa, egg and black coffee… truly feels like home
- An extra pair of slippers…. the pair I was wearing caught on sticky mix of concrete material lying on the wet pavement where I parked my car. Parking is becoming a problem in SM Southmall since they begun constructing their condo. I think they are also constructing a multi-level parking…. soon, free parking is a thing of the past.
- L, my upholstery guy, for finally finishing the job I entrusted to him more than a year ago and my breakfast nook can now be operational and we have spare chairs too to bring at the cemetery comes Nov 1.
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
, September 2016
. Bookmark the permalink