11 September 2016
Words to Live by….
Those who hurt the helpless are the worst of humanity.
Today will be great if…..
- I can finish important chores that I won’t be able to do next weekend because I am headed to an undisclosed destination for an undercover assignment ツ
- I can groom the rest of the dogs.
- If it could be extended…. very rare are the times we are complete.
State of mind ….
- Groovin’, on a Sunday afternoon
Really couldn’t get away too soon ….
- Savoring the mid of an extended weekend 👸
- Mad at an animal who hurt a helpless dog posted in FB… the kind of people who deserve the most ruthless of all punishment
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I groomed a lot of dogs…. almost done with all… tomorrow is another day🐶
- We were able to convince the owner of the maltreated dog to bring him to the vet for the medical attention he needs. We are still hoping that the culprit would be made to bear the consequences of his hideous act 😡
- I savor home all day invoking my laziness ツ
- I started much earlier, then I would have finished grooming all dogs.
- R would move more fast, the work can be completed and I would be less stressed.
- I can be more easy going on weekends and not feel guilty, I can sleep more ☯️
Grateful for …..
- Delimondo corned beef and baked veggies in olive to counter the banned breakfast item ☻
- Lunch of fried samaral and upo with sotanghon and sardines…. yummy
- ED’s treat for dessert- Black Forest and Mango Sanrival Ice Cream and soda.. .. all bad food that we enjoyed eating ☻
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
. Bookmark the permalink