7 September 2016
Words to Live by….
Desires of the heart always find their way out.
Today will be great if…..
- I can get to the office early….
- I can duplicate yesterday’s feat on the study.
- MD will get well.
State of mind ….
- Everybody’s got a thing
But some don’t know how to handle it
Always reachin’ out in vain
Accepting the things not worth having but…
- Dogged determination
- Drats …. late again
Today was simply amazing because …..
- Trains of thoughts perfect for portions of the study run freely in my mind even before I was at work which is a good sign this project is going to be concluded soon…. hope I won’t forget when I reach the office…
- MD is feeling better but not yet out of the woods.
- I continued with the good progress on the write up and even finished a blog post 🙂
- I got to proved my mettle in music in public and it felt good
- If I just left those last minute chores, I could have left home earlier and not be 7 minutes late 😦
- There is lesser distractions, I can do much more
- The rain stopped abruptly, I wouldn’t be led to a very pleasant spectacle
Grateful for …..
- Thank you to N for making my day with your guts to show yourself to me even if we have yet to process your application. You made a staff in my team insecure though as I was eyeing him to be as the successor of the soon-to-be vacated post and there was much bantering after you left
- The early Christmas mood courtesy of Kenny G.
- A fiesta like lunch courtesy of S who celebrated his birthday
- The trust of my superiors to get my team to the next level
- The detour that led me to a feel good music as I end my day.
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
, September 2016
. Bookmark the permalink