5 September 2016
Words to Live by….
Feeling inadequate is a state of mind.
Today will be great if…..
- Things get done.
- I can do this!
- I’ll get home and everything is orderly…. which is difficult with more than 20 dogs let loose.
State of mind ….
- Monday, monday… sha la la la la la
- Late today…WTH!
- Serious work mode
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I am seeing fruition of persistence and hard work as we got to meet with the contractor for a project we developed (that nobody thought would see the light of day) and sourced funds for… I want to say at times …. see the impossible can happen if you believe in your cause.
- No line at P2P bus terminal 🙂
- I caught TIMY….weee…. so this will have a LGBT slant ….. interesting 🙂
- I can make it to the office on time, I will be in step for my arrival time goals.
- The reimbursement of payments for CDO trip will come in, I can be more financially sure…. We are forced to cover for those expenses because of the bureaucracy we have to deal with when requesting for cash advances.
- I can finish this project this week, I can have better control of my time.
Grateful for …..
- The pasta and pandesal lunch packed by K.
- A good boss who sees value in a person…. hopefully he will be able to secure his position as the one eternally waiting but is not qualified to hold such post seems to be favored by the latest pronouncement.
- Ending this first day of the week …. tired yet fulfilled.
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
. Bookmark the permalink