4 September 2016
Words to Live by….
We need not make the world revolve around us.
Today will be great if…..
- Chores-rest-self pampering balance can be achieved.
- Needed stuff would be bought.
- There is peace and the dogs don’t bark altogether 🙂
State of mind ….
- Relax…. don’t do it
- Sunday morning, rain is falling…
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I found what I was looking for sorting through the paper hills.
- More time with dogs is just the best.
- I was able to do window shopping and set my price elasticity for some things I would need for the next trips.
- The weather clears up, the male dogs which are being bathed wouldn’t feel chilly…. I hope there is enough hot water.
- The water heater had been installed, hot water would always be available for dog bathing and we need not be boiling water.
- only ED and MD could stay longer so they can have home-cooked meals.
- OS can go back to schooling soon, then he’d be closer to his dreams.
Grateful for …..
- Sundays for giving me some precious downtimes.
- Being able to do as planned.
- Some alone time at the mall.
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
. Bookmark the permalink