Words to Live by….
Start counting the days …..
Today will be great if…..
- I can start the month right on time.
- I can turnaround into my most efficient self and make really good progress on the database study.
- I can have peace in the office …. and somebody who chatters endlessly would be preoccupied.
State of mind ….
- September morn
- Do you remember the 21st night of September
- Feeling the wanderlust again
- Home stuff needing attention
Today was simply amazing because …..
- My friend, W (yes from yesterday’s post), and my arrival in Makati coincided and we agreed to meet up in Greenbelt 1 to get a cab… and we arrived in the office a few minutes late on the first day of the month 🙂
- I had the opportunity to give a little of my time and resource to someone needing it and seeing that some of us still care for the least of our brothers/sisters…. passed by an old woman or man curled up sleeping by the sidewalk as I left the office… I couldn’t keep walking without looking at the person thinking how someone could abandon a family member like that. I had to go to the convenience store to buy a hot meal for her/him. There was only bread which I bought anyway together with a bottle of water. I lay it carefully so as not to disturb her/him. I’m glad to see that there were already some paper bags of most likely foodstuff and another bottle of water 🙂 Others also paid it forward 😉
- I caught a teeny weeny bit of TIMY…
- I left the house 7 minutes early, I wouldn’t be late 😦 …. but I wouldn’t be able to meet up with W had I’d been early 🙂
- I can focus for a much longer time, I can keep my target sked for finishing things…. alas, it takes too much to focus completely on written work 😦
- The sked of TIMY would be switch to the time slot of BfY, that would be perfect for my time getting home…. wishful thinking 🙂
Grateful for …..
- The time to catch up with friends even in our busy sked.
- The emergency food I keep in my office drawers as this is one of those days when my tummy was grumbling and there’s no one to have snack with.
- Having a p2p bus ready to take me home 🙂