Words to Live by….
The best is yet to come …. Patti Labelle
Today will be great if…..
- I can make it to office on time.
- M & R will get back to their early morning routine…. they had been waking up late and all tasks are delayed.
- I can make substantial progress on the job.
State of mind ….
- I will make it!
- I will survive.
- Looking for a break.
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I had enough time to walk to the office.
- I had unhealthy snack… hotdog sandwich… and I love it:) plus I got to talk to the guy named Ariel manning the hotdog stand who actually owns the business. I don’t know why I seem to radiate with street vendors, P2p, Uber and Grab drivers; masseuse; shop keeper/owner and the like…. I must have the knack for interacting with certain people…..come to think of it, except for security guards, bank tellers, front-liners, cops and those who tend to make people’s lives miserable….
- Finally, the much delayed salary is here.
- My friend, W, and I were thinking the same thing: to meet up and catch up and we did over early dinner.
- I can leave for work earlier and traffic would not be bad, i can also go home early and catch TIMY.
- The ATM would work so I don’t have to walk far…. I don’t like paying for service fee for using other banks’ ATM.
- I were a pair of shoes, I will be flats or ballet with the softest cushion…. to be kind to my feet 🙂
Grateful for …..
- The perfect breakfast of longganisa, sunny side up egg and black coffee.
- I have packed lunch because I’m running short on cash because the salary has been so much delayed again.
- The money came ….. I had to walk for so long to get it all …. our ATM in the building is unreliable…. it’s better to transfer to other banks with accessible ATMs…. I am someone who doesn’t keep so much money in my wallet as I make use of technology a lot in money matters.