Words to Live by….
Experiences serve as a palette of colors that paint the hues of our lives….
Today will be great if…..
- I can wake up early, leave early and arrive at work early.
- I can get back my momentum on the long-standing database project.
- There will not be many interruptions at work.
State of mind ….
- It’s like Monday… manic 🙂
- Keep in mind to wear the right color…. I always mix up my body clock on an extended weekend and is inclined to behave like it’s the first day of the work week and I would be wearing the wrong color for the office color coding.
- Working my way back to work …
Today was simply amazing because …..
- Even if I accepted the fact that I’m gonna be late with a horrendous traffic greeting us as we approach the Skyway, I used the time to catch up on sleep since I couldn’t connect to the wifi. I also got to walk unhurried to the jeepney waiting area. Once inside, I got to smell the flowers literally when a delivery guy hopped on the jeepney’s ramp and put the bunch of flowers right in front of me as I was seated at the end nearest the ramp.
- Just as I was thinking who to bother being my lunchmate, my friend, M, sent a text message… and from there we agreed to take lunch together. To top it, I got it for free.
- I got what the dogs need at SM Supermarket and still got to ride the p2p going home…. I was near the UV Express terminal and even if I was hesitant going back there, it was practical to cut on time and effort. Reaching our station, there was a long line and no van so I turned around and decided to walk the long route to the p2p terminal.
- Water pressure is strong enough, I wouldn’t take too much time taking a bath. Why is Maynilad‘s service in our area so poor lately.
- I can reach the 8:30 am p2p sked, I can beat the traffic.
- I our admin wouldn’t have to be too bureaucratic in their processes, then things like receiving salary on time would surely benefit many employees.
Grateful for …..
- The guarded free parking at ATC
- The bunch of flowers that put me off to a good start.
- The free lunch courtesy of a friend, M, and our sharing.