Words to Live by….
There is should be a time to do absolutely nothing.
Today will be great if…..
- I can truly enjoy my extended weekend.
- I can still stay home….. I miss being a homebody.
- I can relax a bit more and get to watch the new soap without disruptions.
State of mind ….
- Holiday mode.
- Curious about the new soap. How would it be different from the old one.
- A bit sad… the girls are leaving 😦
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I groomed more than 20 dogs… I lost count but I can identify those I wasn’t able to lay hands on because it’s mealtime already.
- I was able to do the important errands and decided to pass on going to SM Southmall as I want to just spend more time at home. Going to the mall will divert my attention and cause me to spend more time there.
- My creditor grocer didn’t text or call to follow up on my payment for the dogs’ veggies. I had this arrangement with them to buy the veggies at cost. The human fresh food stuff remain their business…. I got lazy going to the mall and dreaded that call from the store supervisor.
- I was closely monitoring the activities, things would have been done much earlier. As I was half-hearted in monitoring as I was also on my phone keeping up with my social media activities, I discovered to my dismay that the new helper was just staring at his brother who was working with hubby. The dogs are still lying around my front garden as their kennel have not been cleaned.
- I can take an afternoon nap and feel truly rested…. this one is almost a miracle.
- I can sleep a whole straight 8 hours, I guess I will feel great. I can probably count in my fingers those times I shut my eyes for 8 hours straight.
Grateful for …..
- The time to just stay home and enjoy the holiday.
- A nice long bath after doing the last of the chores.
- A relatively peaceful evening.