Words to Live by….
Some men are simply small in thoughts, words and deeds!
Today will be great if…..
- I can reached the meeting place on time.
- The painting class can be reset so i am not rushed up.
- Alternatively, the previous commitment will be finish early so i can make it to the painting class…. tough choice!
State of mind ….
- Morning rush.
- Ticking clock….. no one is still in the venue and the group preceding us is already in the boiler room.
- Thy will be done.
Today was simply amazing because …..
- The presentation to the judges finished early 🙂 Since the painting class couldn’t be reset as I risk not being accommodated in the last class, I told the coordinator I might as well attend today’s class…. and I did and was jut a few minutes late…. enough time to keep up with the rest.
- I got to paint my very first real artwork 😀
- All things work out so that I didn’t have to commute in and out of the venue.
- I could turn back the hands of time, I would have left earlier to make it to the 7:00am meet up. I think C was pissed that I was late… that’s understandable. I was trying to call her and she wasn’t picking up and I was hesitant to leave the house without her go signal.
- I could turn back the hands of time, I would have asked to be scheduled in the first painting class.
- I am a song, today’s option would be One Way or Another🙂
Grateful for …..
- The way events played themselves today as I got to check all that needed to be done with just minor hitches…. made it to the meeting place and the venue early.
- Sip and Gogh for guiding us in our attempt at painting.
- Getting home early safe and sound….. as I would learned of the horrendous traffic jam later.