Words to Live by….
If you can’t explain something simply, you don’t really understand it….. Bill Gates
Today will be great if…..
- I can be a little early at work.
- I can finish the presentation that will be delivered tomorrow.
- The panel interview will be short.
State of mind ….
- So little time
Today was simply amazing because …..
- Again, morning travel was a breeze 🙂
- I finished the presentation with the special animation and all the interruptions and sent it even if net connection was problematic.
- I did it my way 🙂
- I could turn back the hands of time, I would have left earlier or later so I didn’t have to take the bus of a rather rude P2P driver this morning. First time I encountered such a driver from P2P. As we entered Pasay Road, he took a call and appeared to be arguing with the party at the other end in a voice that probably rouse passengers up to the back of the bus. Unmindful of passengers’stares, he did this for like 10 minutes. Taking a call itself is unlawful and the loud argument has no place in that bus where we just want a peaceful ride.
- I had been clear, there would not have been confusion in the spring roll I ordered for lunch…. not your fault, J 🙂
- Drinks are allowed in the office when people are harassed, I could bring out more of the creativity. Hubby told me that Prof. Winnie Monsod would be sipping wine during their Economics class. That is one heck of coolness from this feisty and loveable lady…..one Mojito pls 🙂
Grateful for …..
- The nice arrangement with my grocer specially T on the veggies for the dogs I buy from them at cost that spare me precious time and money.
- Free parking at ATC.
- No line at the P2P terminal.