Words to Live by….
Pride and greed make peace elusive.
Today will be great if…..
- I can do more dog chores.
- I can catch up on mission organization.
- I can make the new help R adopt good practices… I realized I have to personally train him because the old help must have rubbed off his lazy ways on the remaining help M.
State of mind ….
- Easy like Sunday morning ….
- So lazy ….
- Hoping this day lasts forever…
Today was simply amazing because …..
- We’re having corned beef for breakfast… I’ve banned processed meat in our household for sometime and the rare times we have these makes household members including me excited 🙂
- I watched a nice indie film, Kamoteng Kahoy, at cinemaone.
- Today reminds me of the martyrdom of a real hero…. Remembering Ninoy.
If I could turn back the hands of time……
- I could have woke up earlier to rouse the household so work gets done early and just went back to sleep…. I notice they rise up late when I linger in bed.
- I could have started earlier with the dog chores.
- I would have called my handyman V to check around the house
Grateful for …..
- To K for the yummy Sunday meals.
- Being almost complete this weekend…
- The last day of rest…. looking foward to the next 🙂