Words to Live
Chase your dreams and make it real.
Today will be great if…..
- I can drag myself to the office…
- I can stay awake.
- I will not forget to pay my dues given my current state of mind.
State of mind ….
- Need more sleep.
- Need comfort food.
Today was simply amazing because …..
- My boss allowed us to be late 😉
- We have water, even if it flows just a little bit more than droplets, in the house.
- There was no word, no update from the TL after a frantic text message thru the administrator telling us to submit our consolidated CR while I was in CDO. I did on the part she asked me and my co-cat lead to work on, even borrowing a laptop and I didn’t even get an acknowledgement. Checked the email and no actvitity. Well, she must have felt she’s superwoman and did it all herself…. good for her so that she can pour out her heart and soul more…. my kind of leader! So democratic 🙂
If I could turn back the hands of time……
- We would have booked our return flight for the next day.
- I would have sought more info on the activities and joined some of these worthwhile activities…. it sounds a lot of fun.
- We could have squeezed in some R&R.
Grateful for …..
- Lying on my own bed after the uncomfortable sleeping position in the cramped economy section….my legs got numb and I kept moving it because of discomfort.
- Making it to work despite my condition and to Sir J for the generosity 🙂
- Being back to my bed earlier than usual as I am so sleepy….zzzźzxcvbnnnkk