Words to Live
Be not afraid of what the eyes can see but of what lurks beneath the surface.
Today will be great if…..
- I will be able to deliver the message I need to deliver.
- We still have time to check out CDO in what remains of our time.
- Our flight won’t be delayed.
State of mind ….
- Transcending dusk to dawn… arrrgh
- Pleased with the outcome.
- Need sleep.
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I managed to start this post on the first hour.
- I got my message across which was received well…. hope this is the start of something better for us.
- I’m finally home and the dogs are so pleased having missed mum for a day and a half.
If I could turn back the hands of time……
- I would have reviewed and test-ran the presentation.
- I would have tried to finished the consensus review last Sunday.
- We would have endeavored to join this event earlier…. so that we don’t have to beg to join everytime they hold one.
Grateful for …..
- Having some time to enjoy work outside the office.
- The assistance and support of K and the chance to get to know her better.
- My seatmate at 66J of PR 2530 for willingly assisting me in stashing my hand-carry in the overhead compartment and getting it out too when we landed in Manila 🙂 Thank you Sir 🙂
- PAL for bringing us home safely and smoothly.