Words to Live
Even against his will, a good worker follows first and complains later.
Today will be great if…..
- It rains so we can collect water…. and I can take a bath.
- I can get a Grab or Uber car which will not miss the pick up point… they always do.
- I can submit the consolidated consensus for our Cat.
State of mind ….
- Leaving on a jet plane… don’t know when I’d be back again…. oh babe I hate to go 🙂
- Suddenly stressed ….
- Time to rest …. zzzzzz
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I made do with 3/4 of a small pail of water to do all hygienic purposes…. and once again I’m reminded of the value of a scarce resource.
- I got to meet the friendly and warm staff of our regional office and even got to catch up with their head whom I used to worked with.
- I got to submit Cat 7.3.
If I could turn back the hands of time……
- I would have asked the Uber driver to pass through SLEX…. The horrendous traffic snarl at Sucat have not stuck in my mind.
- I would have worked on the Cat CR on Sunday evening.
- We would have started collecting water when it was raining….. had Maynilad announced the water interruption earlier.
Grateful for …..
- Having made it to our flight….. even if our names were being called over the PA system to immediately board as soon as we set foot at our gate assignment.
- Having landed safely in CDO and welcomed warmly by the staff and management of our regional office.
- The dinner at Kagay Anon Resto since we did not have a proper lunch of our flight.