Words to Live By
Give yourself a break to break work’s monotony.
Today will be great if…..
- I can teleport to the office….
- I can get good wifi connection at the P2P bus so I can continue working on my posts.
- There are not many distractions so I cań continue working on the narrative.
State of mind ….
- Monday blues… forgot my 10:00 am appointment
- Work is waiting….
- Not so eager to go OOT.
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I made it to the office on time even if I left home quite late. I had to fast-pace walking.
- I made 2 posts in my blog.
- I got to try out another mouth watering delight from a hole in the wall, Sisiģ Hooray.
If I could turn back the hands of time……
- I would have have kept up at the office initiative…. it’s hard getting back after gaps… and there will be another two-day gap.
- Collected rain water…. why did Maynilad not announced that there will be water interruption!
- Frolic in the rain….
Grateful for …..
- The cMetro-wide class suspension, traffic was soooo light and I made it to office right on time….. and MD got to spend an extra day at home.
- The bunwich provided to us duringvthe panel interview which served as my lunch.
- That I got to catch up on sleep while going home because I could not connwct to the wifi of the p2p bus.