Words to Live By
Be who you want to be, not some concoction of other people’s preferences.
Today will be great if…..
- I can continue on the on time streak coming to the office …. can’t afford to be late anymore.
- I can finish what ought to be done.
- The rains would stop.
State of mind ….
- Lots to do, so little time…. Stay Focused!
- Bed weather
Today was simply amazing because …..
- Perfect conditions to make the walk to the office
- I accomplished much.
- I got home safely via P2P even as the rain rages.
If I could turn back the hands of time……
- I would have done the consolidation of the cat assignment earlier.
- I would have called V earlier.
- I would have left the office earlier.
Grateful for …..
- The perfect morning walk to the office….. enough time allowed a leisurely pace; the overcast skies, a comfortable condition; right timing in the first traffic light change made the rest of the walk pleasant; the impending rain and the light drizzle I surreptitiously asked to hold until I am safely tucked and was immediately granted; and for making it on time 🙂
- The tasty food for lunch to celebrate a colleague’s birthday.
- Comforts of home as the rain rages….