Words to Live By
You can if you want it badly enough.
Today will be great if…..
- I can finish narrative on the study.
- I can tweak and send the presentation material.
- I can finish consolidating our Cat assignment.
State of mind ….
- Ready, Set…. Go!
- Tired and eager to go.
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I was jolted from sleep and it was quite late and I realized I had a restful sleep 🙂
- One promo work is on….. more prospects appear to be coming ….
- I finished the presentation material and consolidated our Cat assignment… proud and happy with myself 😉
If I could turn back the hands of time……
- I would have continue to take care of the help’s social security after initiating it.
- I would have replace my @#%^&* SD card, the kind bought at PC Express which doesn’t quite measure up to its gig…:(….. I am getting a new phone in two months and doing that now doesn’t seem appealing…. need patience and a good mommy bargaining power to entice MD and OS to use theirs on some of the apps that do not work well in my phone. They could be hard sometimes 😦
- I would have asked B… to look for a helper for me who is as kind-hearted as he is…. The new help P has some domestic problems and his mom requested to get the boy back.
Grateful for …..
- Getting to the office on time even if I woke up late… the roads, stop lights, walkways, weather and my resolve and pace all conspired to make this outcome possible.
- For the privilege to do the work I am doing even if there are unhappy, dull moments ….. coming from a realization after being greeted by one of the office cleaners this morning and silently telling myself I can’t do that job for a living and also thankful to the people who do the dirty job for us.
- The tempura lunch which is the perfect meal for the work-mode lunch hour.