9 August 2016
Words to Live By
The fiercest storms will clear the skies.
Today will be great if…..
- If the rain will stop even momentarily.
- If I can be at the venue on time.
- I can go home early…. the new help needs guidance.
State of mind ….
- Bed weather.
- Getting bored.
- Suddenly, excited.
Today was simply amazing because …..
- Lunch was superb.
- We finished early and went home immediately 🙂
- The birthday celebration of C suddenly became possible tonight because I went home early.. great! Training P had to be set aside….
If I could turn back the hands of time……
- I would have not eaten ao much yesterday. I can normally do without the am and pm snacks but would be forced to eat what they serve me during out of office activities.
- I would have left home much, much earlier.
- I could have bought new boots during the big sale season and look fancy even in increment weather 😉
Grateful for …..
- Being permanently rid of a problem and getting a hasty solution.
- New learning on what is a man and a woman and why one is from Venus and one is from Mars 🙂
- That suddenly reset birthday celebration that had been difficult to organized… had great time with good friends, C & M.
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
. Bookmark the permalink