7 August 2016
Words to Live By
Always give ourselves time to recoup strength and zest by having time for shutting out the rest of the world.
Today will be great if ….
- I can catch up on the weekend chores even as I savor the weekend.
- I can give the dogs their awaited weekend ride.
- I can sleep more.
State of mind …..
- Office or assessment work strictly forbidden!
- I still want more sleep.
- Exclusive dog day
- A bit sad coz MD will be back to school and ED went back to duty yesterday 😦
Today was simply amazing because …..
- It’s still the weekend.
- We have the ‘forbidden’ spam for breakfast!
- Most chores done 🙂
If I could turn back the hands of time……
- I would have had the electrical wirings inspected.
- I would have change linens last week.
- I would have found time to put frontline on the dogs.
Grateful for …..
- The weekend for allowing us time to recharge.
- Having the time to bond with the dogs and give them care.
- MD being back to school and closer to her dreams.
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
. Bookmark the permalink