Words to Live By
Clear the cobwebs of the mind and the possibilities become endless
Today will be great if ….
- I can hold my temper in handling J’s caper.
- I can make progress in the office initiative.
- I can finish the cat lead assignment.
State of mind …..
- I’m mad and I can’t hide it.
- I have a headache.
- I need sleep.
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I settled one obligation.
- I contributed to other cat parts.
- The job still gets done inspite J’s absence.
If I could turn back the hands of time…...
- I would not have stayed up late.
- I would minimize time online.
- I would have let go of J and just look for a replacement as suggested by hubby and MD.
Grateful for …..
- Ice cream from yesterday, my dessert for my sunch, combined lunch and snack 🙂
- My EA for doing an instruction that is personal willingly.
- M for being responsible.
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
. Bookmark the permalink