Some of us ought to realize that the world doesn’t need to see every nook and cranny of our lives.
Today will be great if ……
- Traffic will not slow down my commute to work as I need to get to office early.
- The potential buyer of my car will make a favorable decision.
- I will not forget to send the recommendation letter for C.
- I can get off early enough for tonight’s meet up with C & M.
State of mind …..
- I am looking forward to tonight.
- I am cool and relaxed.
- I will acvomplishment more.
Today was simply amazing because …..
- Annie Lennox’s cover of fave Bob Marley classic, Waiting in Vain, was playing as I got in the bus which instantly made my day.
- I made substantial progress in the study.
- I also added the pictures to the travel post.
If I could turn back the hands of time…...
- I would try to build goodwill instead of pushing my own agenda.
- I would have bought lesser stuff and traveled more.
- I would have done more this morning.
Grateful for …..
- The light morning traffic which made the drive to ATC fast.
- The yummy pudding given by my colleague M.
- Thanks to my cousin L for the sweet potato. The dogs also extend their gratitude 🙂
- TGIF 🙂