I can do without much of the trappings and still be contented.
Today will be great if ……
- Traffic would be light so I can continue on my early to work streak.
- I can concentrate on what needs to be done in a serene work environment.
- I would remember to buy the pooches’ health enhancing stuff.
State of mind …..
- I feel good.
- I have a lot on my mind.
- I still can’t get over the sensation from the last adventure…. and I am yearning for more.
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I caught my fave p2p bus driver who always greet me and everyone else with his infectious smile. I decided to take some pics so to give him some exposure on my long planned blog on this mode of transpo which he just made compelling. Add to this that the bus left earlier than scheduled because it filled up fast 🙂
- The office is one peaceful place with only a handful of people.
- The long-awaited financial reward finally came 🙂
If I could turn back the hands of time…...
- I would try to build goodwill instead of pushing my own agenda.
- I would have bought lesser stuff and traveled more.
- I would have done morethis morning.
Grateful for …..
- Thanks to CB for the honorarium…. it was heaven-sent 🙂
- Thanks to my ever-efficient, resourceful and really nice EA for claiming my check and depositing it 🙂
- Thanks to the meeting’s organizers for the Yellow Cab pizza and Charlie Chan Chicken Pasta (it’s been sometime since I last had this).
- Thanks to my neighbor M for giving me a ride.