Revenge is not the best way to settle a score.
Today will be great if ……
- I can finish the write up.
- I can start on the new assessment assignment which is due next week.
- I can make substantial progress on the new travel post which I am excited to publish.
State of mind …..
- I am overwhelmed.
- I can do everything on my list with focus and determination.
- I feel wonderful.
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I got to start my day early and on a good note. A woman I sat next to in the p2p bus smiled at me and I smiled back. She had concerns on safety and I assured her that the drivers are careful. As we reached our get-off point, she gave me a soft tap on the arm and gave another smile while saying something conveying satisfaction on her first ever ride with this mode of transpo.
- I am pleased to be part of an assessment team that appears to have direction and guidance from a team leader I initially disliked in an earlier activity… a far cry from my team in the last assessment.
- Funding for that project from the bigger boss was approved after it was sidetracked in my own office.
If I could turn back the hands of time…...
- I would have continually work on that write up and not let my old nemesis, procrastination, get the better of me. It’s a major piece of work done on my own initiative that would do wonders for the office.
- I would have reached out more
- I would have been more circumspect in assessing a person’s character.
Grateful for …..
- Thanks to the motorists who went earlier and later than I did making traffic light and my commute fast:)
- Thank you for the light evening traffic as well, motorists.
- Thank God for bringing me home safely.