Persistence without passion goes naught.
Today will be great if ……
- I can progress on my work to do list and I sure have a lot on my plate.
- I can make it early in the office.
- I will make the most out of this day.
State of mind …..
- I don’t feel like attending that meeting and be with a loudmouth who likes taking credit for something he did not do whoñI am not so fond of.
- I cannot be late anymore!
- I should focus and not waver in my resolve to finish unfinished business.
N.B. I tweaked this part a bit for more options as I find it hard to give my current state with the limited options.
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I got to the office early enough.
- I was pleasantly surprise to find really nice music in my desktop wheny I tried playing some selections I uploaded in the past which for some reason bears the titles of the songs of another cd I also uploaded.
- I was able to submit my revised IR
If I could turn back the hands of time…...
- I would just have taken the shuttle today…. but I’m getting addicted to p2p.
- I would have left money to pay for the veggies.
- I should have checked container of the goggles yesterday so I did not have to go to the Departmeńt Store twice.
Grateful for …..
- Thanks to p2p for the comfortable morning commute.
- Thank God for giving me enough time to walk to the office leisurely allowing me to frame my mind and spirit for the tasks at hand.
- Thanks Landmark for accepting my returned item and changing it to something which will make the next adventure more fun 🙂