It takes a lot to need less, yet it brings so much more.
Today will be great if ……
- I can wake up for work… Reality is back.
- I can make it to the 8:30 am p2p bus
- I can have the motivation to work after those 3D2N of fun in the sun in Bantayan 🙂
State of mind …..
- I can work, play and enjoy life. However, work has to take precedence now…. a lot on the plate:(
- I am recharged but I guess I am not ready 🙂
- I will be aching to go back to Bantayan with Hershey hopefully because I kinda missed her seeing some dogs by the shore.
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I completed all my bilins (a.k.a utos 🙂 before leaving for work even if I had to go back as I nearly forgot to ask Ate K and MM to plant the aloe vera and mangrove fruit I got from the island.
- I had a pleasant lunch with friends.
- My friends and colleagues seems to enjoy pasalubong.
If I could turn back the hands of time…...
- I would have left home much, much early. it’s a Monday, duh
- I could have ordered the beef chili instead of the pork taosi.
- I could have use the travel time to catch up on sleep.
Grateful for …..
- Thanks to my body clock which rouse me at just the right time.
- Thanks to my office for a new laptop…. that should not mean though that work follows me at home, ok
- Thanks that I’m back to city life I can be updated with the developments on DA which has turned dark per MD and BfY which still need to entice me a little more to become a daily habit;) With my sked now, it’s the only show I often get to see when I get home.