Words to Live By
Discipline is saying no to our whiney, spoiled selves.
Today will be great if ……
- I would finished the meeting’s notes and add some more to the report.
- I will not miss chores listed in my mental note before heading for our destination.
- The weather will be as is ….. and there will be no turbulence as OS is not very fond of flying or cruising.
State of mind …..
- I can manage to do what needs to be done.
- I am looking forward to something good and refreshing 🙂
- I will miss Hershey, Queenie, Meiji, the 2 Ks, Giada and the rest of the gang.
Today was simply amazing because …..
- This is the Day! The first of the 3 days that MD, OS and a friend will set out for some fun under the sun.
- Because Kuya Grab Driver managed to bring us to the airport just in time after driving thru snail paced traffic, sudden downpour hailstorm and flooded streets.
- For the first time, we would be trying RoRo…..
If I could turn back the hands of time…...
- I would have just left earlier and not be late for work.
- I would have walked faster so I that I could have been ahead of the last two riders of the waiting jeepney. As a result, I rode the next one and I had a co-rider who couldn’t stop picking his nose…. I wanted to puke 😦
- I would have left the office earlier as my heart was pounding on the way to the airport thinking we wouldn’t make it.
Grateful for …..
- Thanks J for the Fita bisquits that I munched on to tide me for lunch which I am foregoing.
- Thanks Ate K for the fruit shake that goes well with the bisquits.
- Thanks to music for soothing my frayed nerve.
- Thanks for our flight being delayed it gave us a little breather.