Words to Live By
The best state of mind is one that is clear and clean.
Today will be great if ……
- I would value-add something, anything to the project (been not in sync after I finished the IR… bad).
- MD would not be so grumpy about the errands.
- We can get everything we need for our adventure.
State of mind …..
- I can do it if I want to.
- I am good to go 🙂
- I will get it right.
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I got this message from the Highest Up when a slick gray Jaguar crossed my path at the curb and turned right revealing its car plate which says, “GOD 77”
- I chanced on my former co-prof in the p2p bus and had an engaging conversation till we got to Greenbelt. As an added bonus, I got some inputs which I can used when I do my assessment work.
- I saw a girl with green hair and I think my red hair suddenly seem not so bad 🙂
If I could turn back the hands of time…...
- I would sleep early and not linger in bed so that I can leave early too.
- I would have gone to Lay Bare earlier coz this is one DIY I don’t feel like doing 😦
- I would have booked that idyllic vacation getaway when I had the chance so that we can pack more activities into our adventure with wise use of the short time.
Grateful for …..
- Thanks to fast paced walking for getting me to the office on time even with the little time left.
- Thanks Ate K for the delicious lunch of adobo rice and pakbet you packed with me which I even got to share with a colleague.
- Thanks M & J for heeding my suggestion for the meeting snack…. my fave Jamaican Patties 🙂