Words to Live By
Kindness doesn’t take much….
Today will be great if ……
- I can make progress on that project that I figured would be good to turn into a major study it and it should be done soon (I bet all eyes will nitpick on what’s wrong with something that is good for everyone. How’s that for appreciation ;).
- I can make it to the office on time.
- I can catch up with friends at lunch 🙂
State of mind …..
- I can be still and at peace.
- I am looking forward to something good and well-deserved.
- I will be more circumspect.
Today was simply amazing because …..
- Traffic was moving and the p2p bus got to Greenbelt with enough spare for me to walk leisurely to the office.
- There no issues to deal with on the homefront and at the office.
- I made 2 posts and made substantial progress on 1.
If I could turn back the hands of time…...
- I could have checked my temper yesterday and not snapped at the truck helpers who parked their truck parallel to another car leaving just a bit of space for me to squeeze in. It was a Monday and I was rushing. He wasn’t agitating though saying my car would fit and they were trying their best to let me through….. it was still not a good idea for them to park their truck like that and unload their stuff…
- I could have saved first for my next adventure.
- I would not have DIY’ed on the hair color. I have red hair and MD gave a funny look when I asked how I look:( I think it’s growing on me and just needs a little getting use to…. hmm
Grateful for …..
- Thanks p2b bus for the free wifi that comes with the ride even if it is a little bit slow and connection is not easy. Still, I’m thankful for being able to keep working on posts for my new blog 🙂
- Thanks Ate K for the well-though of dinner of shrimp and veggies.
- Thank God I’m home relaxing.