Words to Live By
The nearer to the peak one gets, the steeper is the climb.
Today will be great if ……
- I can finally finish this IR because deadline of extension expires today so finished or unfinished I’s gonna have to submit it.
- The nail artist will keep the house call (she has this nasty habit of not keeping appointments) as I really need the service.
- I will be able to sleep early tonight
State of mind …..
- I can and I must even if the spirit is sagging
- I am getting tired.
- I will keep my head clear as I need to have this done today.
Today was simply amazing because …..
- The sun is shining.
- The nail artist came and I had a little pampering.
- I am progressing on the IR work….. just a little more….
If I could turn back the hands of time…...
- I would have gone out yesterday or earlier for my outside chores.
- I would have done this IR religiously so I don’t have to work on weekends.
- I would not have forgotten to buy Queenie’s meds.
Grateful for …..
- Thank Ate K for for the delicious breakfast of mackerel with coconut milk. The coffee tastes good too and will help me stay awake on this long-standing task.
- Thank God for the humid weather, a number of dogs took their baths.
- Thank you for the music for keeping me company on this most mind draining IR.